Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave, I can't do that Dave, I can't do that is offline

Default Swamp cooler and up-dux

On Friday, July 3, 2015 at 10:09:34 AM UTC-7, Jim Wilkins wrote:

I made insert frames that fit snugly within the trim around my windows
to seal them better. They have weatherstripping around the outside to

Thanks, but the windows are the vertical hinge swing out type with a mechanical position thing you wind in and out with a slider on a rail. Difficult to fill in the top and bottom "V" sections. Also the hinge point is about an inch farther out than the frame so there is a long gap on the hinge side that gets bigger the farther open.

When we go out, we like to leaving the swamp running but not the windows open so the ceiling vents solve that issue. With windows closed and swamp running things get damp.

Dave