Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave, I can't do that Dave, I can't do that is offline

Default Electrical - what's wrong with this?

On Friday, July 3, 2015 at 9:04:09 AM UTC-7, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:

Thanks Lloyd,

Not sand it is just normal water abrasion. It's why pebbles in streams are round.

Well is 430-ft, water level last checked 316-ft. I two well-company people seriously doubt it is sand at the level. I asked and they said, normal water erosion. I defer to them and unfortunately no band-aid process available as the pipe is in 21' lengths with couplings joining each length.

Many out here have the problem that's why the well-companies can charge 700-bucks for three hours work. I am looking into continuous pipe and support cables for the next time that way I can lift it myself. It'll only cost $350 to lift it, but I bet they can think of a good reason to charge 700 anyway. Capitalism and a captive market.

Thanks anyway though.