Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tim Wescott[_6_] Tim Wescott[_6_] is offline

Default Electrical - what's wrong with this?

On Fri, 03 Jul 2015 11:04:06 -0500, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:

"Dave, I can't do that" fired this volley in
:

It is pretty common for the water to wear a hole in the lowest pipe
about 10" above the pump connection. When the pumps shuts off, this
then drains down the water head so the pump needs to run again.

Dave, the first thing (not electrical, sorry) that comes to mind is to
deal differently with what must be a LOT of sand in your water!

D'oh. I was going to mention that, and forgot.

+1. We've replaced our well pump once in our ten years here, and that
was due to rank stupidity, involving a severe water leak that went
unnoticed and pumped the well dry.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services