Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Solar activity could cause Britain to have a 'little ice age'

On 2015-06-28, tdacon wrote:

"Mike Spencer" wrote in message

Did you notice that the period covered by Stephenson's _Baroque Cycle_
corresponds almost exactly to the Maunder minimum? From birth of
Daniel Waterhouse in 1646 to coronation of George I in 1714.

Well, well, well ... someone else who's read Stephenson's Baroque Cycle ...
I think we might be kind of thin on the ground.

I've read it. And enjoyed it.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--