Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default Climate believer, denier or whatever, this is a cool web site

On Sunday, June 28, 2015 at 4:22:34 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sunday, June 28, 2015 at 3:26:40 PM UTC-4, rangerssuck wrote:
http://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/20...ing-the-world/

Whichever side of the climate "debate" you're on, you ought to give this a look.

It is a cool website. The only things I see that bothers me is that some of the charts go to 2014 and some only go to 2005. Surely the data is available to have all the charts go out to 2014. And the source of the data is not given.

Dan

Wait, you're right. They have links to the raw data, but not the sources of the data.They do mention NASA and a couple of people there, but the really SHOULD have named the sources. Shouldn't be hard to find an email address for any of the people (authors or NASA people). Perhaps I'll give it a shot..