Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Unusual gifts

Gunner Asch on Sun, 28 Jun 2015 06:58:20 -0700

62, but you'll get more if you can wait till you're 65.

Thats what I thought. Thanks for the confirmation

Gunner

The benefit steps up by your age in months and gives you a constant
total by age 78 IIRC. Starting early may be better if it will preserve
your high-interest investments.

"high interest investments"? What might those be?

The ones you are highly interested in, yes?

(I think he means those mythical investments which bring above
market returns, such as the ones which CalPers uses to base future
pensions on.)
--
pyotr filipivich