Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Unusual gifts

On Sat, 27 Jun 2015 21:44:44 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Gunner Asch fired this volley in
:

Thats what I thought. Thanks for the confirmation

Gunner

Even more, Gunnah, if you can wait another year-and-a-half.

But beware. Check out what you'll get at _any_ age, vs interest rates and
how long you expect to live (your call). You might actually end up with
more money (total, not monthly) if you start taking it as soon as you
qualify.

Lloyd

Dad is 84, a year or so ago he married a 47 yr old lady. He is doing
well and just started up another business.
His dad died at the age of 85, falling down the ice covered back steps
after his regular Wed night visit to a house of "ill repute"

I figure Ive got at least that long..another 25 yrs at the very least

Another year and a half? At what age? You lost me.

Gunner