Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Unusual gifts

On Sat, 27 Jun 2015 18:07:51 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
My first SS check arrives in October, so I won't have to beat myself
up working as many hours each week to survive from then on.

HA!

You'll be working for a boss who sees through all your excuses.

Yabbut, he's smarter. He is passing on the larger jobs, like putting
together 156 pieces of heavy lumber into a deck. He's going to start
accepting only picture hanging, painting (subbing out the prep work),
pressure washing (new ramps for the truck, pulley to run it up/down),
putting new hinges on cabinet doors, etc. He did his last deck job
last month and his last fence last week.

-jsw, sore and tired

You, too?

--
Find out what people will submit to, and you have found out the
exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them.