Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Unusual gifts

On Sat, 27 Jun 2015 04:18:40 -0400, "Steve W."
wrote:

Rudy Canoza wrote:
On 6/26/2015 3:57 PM, Ignoramus23199 wrote:
I am wondering if anyone else ever received unusual gifts.

For example, today, a company unexpectedly gifted me sixteen brand
name pallet jacks in great condition.

"Gift" is not a verb, no matter how often illiterates treat it as one.

And you're an idiot.

gift
?ift/
verb
past tense: gifted; past participle: gifted
give (something) as a gift, especially formally or as a
donation or bequest.
"the company gifted 2,999 shares to a charity"
present (someone) with a gift or gifts.
"the director gifted her with a heart-shaped brooch"
synonyms: present, give, bestow, confer, donate, endow,
award, accord, grant; More
hand over, make over
"he gifted a composition to the orchestra"
endow someone with (something).
"she was gifted with a powerful clairvoyance"
Origin
Middle English: from Old Norse gipt ; related to give.

Dont may any attention to Rudy....frankly..he is about as smart as
pond scum on a sunny day.