Sofie

Default Giving credit where credit's due - Daniel Sofie

Gurkle:
If you read the mail on this newsgroup for any length of time you will find
that there are those who don't necessarily agree with your comments.......
.......however, I do thank you for your kind words.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

"Gurkle" wrote in message
I read this newsgroup fairly regularly. I post questions and I also
post answers when I think my 2 cents might help. I have noticed for
quite some time now that Daniel Sofie of Electronics Supply & Repair
is an invaluable contributer to this group. His posts seem to be
always helpful and to the point. I just wanted to thank him for all
the people he has, and has tried, to help. Thank you Daniel. Mike