Posted to uk.d-i-y
RayL12 RayL12 is offline

Default Where to buy decent (genuine) mobile phone batteries?

On 24/08/2015 10:03 AM, Lobster wrote:
Looking for one my son's LG Nexus 4.

Snip

So how to end up with a genuine one?

Thoughts?

Hi :-)

I was after a Samsung U900 battery. I used Ebay and found one for
£6.50. Thinking this was a good find, I ordered.

Along with the battery came a miniature circuit board? I put the
battery in the phone. Nothing! Would not indicate it was on charge.

So, I ordered from elsewhere. This time paying £1.50 (not a typo).
The battery arrived, I put it in the phone and set it to charge. Charged
just fine. The charge lasted 4 days(with no use). It has been fine
since. Approx 2 months.

I did not keep the Ebay address as it was my brother that did the
ordering. However, I copied the address on the receipt because I will
use it again in some future. It is...

Seller address is idispatch, 58 Bridge Centre, Bridge Road, Southall,
UB2 4AY. 020 3417 6893

PS. Just done a search on the word idispatch and it is an account on
Ebay. The address is the same.

Ebay link... http://stores.ebay.co.uk/iDispatch.

Could it be cheaper to use the phone number??

Hope you get what you want.

....Ray.

--
One click voting to change the world.