Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Pounder Esquire Mr Pounder Esquire is offline

Default Bug

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 25 Aug 2015 17:00:31 +0100, Richard
wrote:

"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in message ...

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news On Tue, 25 Aug 2015 12:26:11 +0100, whisky-dave
wrote:

On Monday, 24 August 2015 19:36:13 UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
"Tim Streater" wrote in message
.. .
In article , Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 22:30:25 +0100, Tim Streater
wrote:

If you have a dog then you have stinking animal by definition.
Cats
don't smell.

They also don't lick you, dribble saliva on the floor, or need
taken out
for a walk or a ****. They can also freely move around in public
without morons taking them to a pound (although that's the fault
of
idiot politicians, not dogs).

Nar, they just **** and **** in litter trays which are in the
house.
They
also ****ed all over your bed, which you did not even disinfect.
Dirty
pikey.

Ours don't do any of these things.

I have a friend. When he goes away I am tasked with feeding his two
cats
:-((((((((((
He is very house proud, or so he thinks. The house stinks of cat
****,
the
litter trays are full of **** and ****.

Well litter trays aren't self cleaning or empting. Did he not read the
instructions that came with them or with the litter he brought.

It only takes one **** that the stupid cat doesn't bury to stink the
house out in 2 minutes. You have to wonder about those German loos.

No way am I gonna empty the litter
trays.
If he does not close the bedroom doors, the cats WILL **** and ****
on
any
available bed.

Of course they will they don;t like using dirty litter any more than
you'd
want to use a festival chemical toilet, cats are very clean animals by
default that's why they spend so much time cleaning themseleves.

Funny how most don't bury their ****, in the tray or the garden.

My little dog has ****ed on the floor once and has never **** in my
house.
She was 6 weeks old when she ****ed in the house.
If she needs a **** in the middle of the night she will wake us up,
not
just
**** in the house like a cat will do.

My cat has only done that once and I noticed the litter tray was full,
she **** by the front door on the 'welcome' mat. Best place she could
have gone.

I doubt the tray was completely full. The cat is disgusting. I would
have slapped it.

Most cats have a cat flap so it's not normally a problem.

People without flaps should not be allowed cats.

Most such problems that a cat or dog has are usually the fault of the
human owner.

Agreed. A bit of discipline goes a long way. Mine don't **** inside,
and they don't kill birds either.

In the past you have bragged about hurting them.
You have also admitted that you are a sadist and proud to be one.

What? You annoyed he stole your lines?

He's annoyed the anti freeze didn't kill his neighbour's cat.

"Dogs are supposed to live in packs of other dogs, running wild. Not sat in
a house all day".

(Peter Hucker)

--
The only differences between lawyers and prostitutes are that prostitutes
are generally better looking and more honest about how they make a living.