Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Pounder Esquire Mr Pounder Esquire is offline

Default Bug

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 25 Aug 2015 12:26:11 +0100, whisky-dave
wrote:

On Monday, 24 August 2015 19:36:13 UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
"Tim Streater" wrote in message
.. .
In article , Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 22:30:25 +0100, Tim Streater
wrote:

If you have a dog then you have stinking animal by definition. Cats
don't smell.

They also don't lick you, dribble saliva on the floor, or need taken
out
for a walk or a ****. They can also freely move around in public
without morons taking them to a pound (although that's the fault of
idiot politicians, not dogs).

Nar, they just **** and **** in litter trays which are in the house.
They
also ****ed all over your bed, which you did not even disinfect. Dirty
pikey.

Ours don't do any of these things.

I have a friend. When he goes away I am tasked with feeding his two cats
:-((((((((((
He is very house proud, or so he thinks. The house stinks of cat ****,
the
litter trays are full of **** and ****.

Well litter trays aren't self cleaning or empting. Did he not read the
instructions that came with them or with the litter he brought.

It only takes one **** that the stupid cat doesn't bury to stink the house
out in 2 minutes. You have to wonder about those German loos.

No way am I gonna empty the litter
trays.
If he does not close the bedroom doors, the cats WILL **** and **** on
any
available bed.

Of course they will they don;t like using dirty litter any more than
you'd
want to use a festival chemical toilet, cats are very clean animals by
default that's why they spend so much time cleaning themseleves.

Funny how most don't bury their ****, in the tray or the garden.

My little dog has ****ed on the floor once and has never **** in my
house.
She was 6 weeks old when she ****ed in the house.
If she needs a **** in the middle of the night she will wake us up, not
just
**** in the house like a cat will do.

My cat has only done that once and I noticed the litter tray was full,
she **** by the front door on the 'welcome' mat. Best place she could
have gone.

I doubt the tray was completely full. The cat is disgusting. I would
have slapped it.

Most cats have a cat flap so it's not normally a problem.

People without flaps should not be allowed cats.

Most such problems that a cat or dog has are usually the fault of the
human owner.

Agreed. A bit of discipline goes a long way. Mine don't **** inside, and
they don't kill birds either.

In the past you have bragged about hurting them.
You have also admitted that you are a sadist and proud to be one.