Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tough Guy no. 1265 Tough Guy no. 1265 is offline

Default Bug

On Mon, 24 Aug 2015 21:33:01 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 24 Aug 2015 20:53:22 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news On Mon, 24 Aug 2015 20:25:59 +0100, charles
wrote:

In article , Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 22:30:25 +0100, Tim Streater
wrote:

If you have a dog then you have stinking animal by definition.
Cats
don't smell.

They also don't lick you, dribble saliva on the floor, or need
taken
out for a walk or a ****. They can also freely move around in
public without morons taking them to a pound (although that's the
fault of idiot politicians, not dogs).

Nar, they just **** and **** in litter trays which are in the house.
They also ****ed all over your bed, which you did not even
disinfect.
Dirty pikey.

Ours don't do any of these things.

I have a friend. When he goes away I am tasked with feeding his two
cats
:-((((((((((
He is very house proud, or so he thinks. The house stinks of cat ****,
the litter trays are full of **** and ****. No way am I gonna empty
the
litter trays. If he does not close the bedroom doors, the cats WILL
****
and **** on any available bed. My little dog has ****ed on the floor
once and has never **** in my house. She was 6 weeks old when she
****ed
in the house. If she needs a **** in the middle of the night she will
wake us up, not just **** in the house like a cat will do.

badly trained cats.

After you've had a cat two weeks, there is no need for a litter tray.
You
install a catflap and it goes outside when it needs to.

Dogs don't appear to be able to do this,

Corse they do. And ask to be let out when you don't have a dog flap too.

and even if they can, they're not allowed due to some stupid law to go
outside the confines of their own garden, hence you get **** all over
your
garden. I've walked past such gardens and the smell is horrid.

I walked thru someone's garden to the shed where they had the
garage/yard/shed sale
and while there was visible dog **** there, there was no smell.

Depends on the type of dog, how big it is, what it eats, and how long it's
left there. But I've smelt hundreds of foul ones.

Cant say I have ever smelt any foul ones.

Maybe on that soggy little island, but not here.

And how do you imagine dog **** would smell different here? If anything, a hotter drier climate would make it worse.

--
A Jesus of mass J travelling at a speed of 27 meters/second collides with a stationary Moses of mass M.
Assuming any elastic deformation is lossless and perfectly reversible, calculate how long it will be until the next Passover.