Posted to uk.d-i-y
hqhy hqhy is offline

Default Bug

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
.. .
In article , Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
In article , Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 22:30:25 +0100, Tim Streater
wrote:

If you have a dog then you have stinking animal by definition. Cats
don't smell.

They also don't lick you, dribble saliva on the floor, or need taken
out for a walk or a ****. They can also freely move around in public
without morons taking them to a pound (although that's the fault of
idiot politicians, not dogs).

Nar, they just **** and **** in litter trays which are in the house.
They also ****ed all over your bed, which you did not even disinfect.
Dirty pikey.

Ours don't do any of these things.

I have a friend. When he goes away I am tasked with feeding his two cats
:-((((((((((
He is very house proud, or so he thinks. The house stinks of cat ****, the
litter trays are full of **** and ****. No way am I gonna empty the litter
trays.
If he does not close the bedroom doors, the cats WILL **** and **** on any
available bed.

Cats vary. We got three kittens last Sept, so coming up to a year. One
skipped town in June so we're down to two. Ether way, all these cats
*always* go either in the litter tray (overnight) or outside once its
daylight. They have *not* *once* failed in this respect.

None of the cats I ever had needed a litter tray overnight.

Further, all they eat is dry food so no old food going off.

That was true of the last dog I had too. And it worked fine to
just slash the 10KG sack of dry dog food and let it help itself.
Slash a new sack when the old one was empty.

And they don't stink like any dog will do.

That's true. But dogs are much better in the car and when out walking.