Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tough Guy no. 1265 Tough Guy no. 1265 is offline

Default Bug

On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 23:20:49 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 22:40:31 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 22:05:43 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news On Thu, 20 Aug 2015 23:52:09 +0100, Rod Speed

wrote:

Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote

Odd bug. Found on my leg for the second time in a few days.

Just the sort of thing you chavs are infested with.

Thought it was a midge, but trying to squash it
resulted in it jumping very fast, like a sandfly.
Google image search doesn't help.
http://petersphotos.com/temp/Bug.jpg

Lousy photo, much too small.

www.specsavers.co.uk

Useless. Blowing it up was useless because you were too stupid
to take a proper photo presumably because you are such a
desperate chav that you can't even afford a proper camera.

It was very very small. A better shot required macro, which would scare
the bug off.

The picture was good enough for anyone with decent monitor, eyesight,
and
brain.

It is an exact match for the cat flea I found on the internet.

Just another bare faced lie/pathetic excuse for
a troll that any 2 year old could leave for dead.

Why not just admit your image matching skills suck?

Just another pathetic excuse for a troll
that any 2 year old could leave for dead.

I did something you can't and now you're upset. Are Aussies all thick or are you giving them a bad name?

--
Why do Italians hate Jehovah's Witnesses?
Italians hate ALL witnesses.