Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Pounder Esquire Mr Pounder Esquire is offline

Default Bug

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 24 Aug 2015 17:19:08 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 24/08/2015 16:31, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 22:30:25 +0100, Tim Streater
wrote:

If you have a dog then you have stinking animal by definition. Cats
don't smell.

They also don't lick you, dribble saliva on the floor, or need taken
out for a walk or a ****. They can also freely move around in public
without morons taking them to a pound (although that's the fault of
idiot politicians, not dogs).

Nar, they just **** and **** in litter trays which are in the house.
They also ****ed all over your bed, which you did not even disinfect.
Dirty pikey.

Ours don't do any of these things.

Neither did ours.

Dog owners let their animals urinate against every lamppost, people's
garden gates, their fences and hedges, etc, etc, where kids are playing
and picking up god knows what. Why is it illegal to allow your dog to
drop faeces on the pavement and not pick it up, yet ****ing is considered
ok? If a human were to **** at the side of the pavement, he'd be
arrested. Is dog **** somehow cleaner than human ****? If your dog cocks
it's leg, for ****'s sake stop being a pikey and pull it along.

HA! Ya ******.
The staff at the local primary school have to spend tax payers money picking
cat **** out of the sand pit. But as you don't pay tax and are on the dole
this does not bother you, does it, ******?
My dog does not **** in school sand pits. She has never shat in the street
but I carry poo bags just in case.
I can't remember when I last saw dog **** on the footpath here, dog owners
pick up their dogs ****. Do ****ing cat owners?
Kids play in their own gardens and can easily be in contact with cat ****
from the vermin down the road.
You gloat when your stinking cats **** in the garden of old George down the
road. George has a nice garden and oddly enough does not want your cat's
**** there.
George is scared of you, little bully boy Hucker who intimidates old men and
has not had a shag for 20 years. Nat told me that you had a very little
dick.

Oh, just look at this quotation from the hygiene aware cat owner Peter
Hucker:

"I once took a dump behind some bushes and slid down a hill to wipe my
arse".

I have some of your quotes expressing you approval of adults shagging little
boys and girls.
Would you like me to post them here?
You are a creep.