Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Bug

On Friday, 21 August 2015 21:54:20 UTC+1, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 21 Aug 2015 21:46:27 +0100, Chris Hogg wrote:

Frontline. One drop between the shoulder blades.
http://tinyurl.com/q9ykzat

I don't know whether the fleas round here became immune to that but the
vet now recommends Advocate. Works well.

Mine does too, although she didn't say as much I got the impression that the frontline spot on had to be reduced in efectiveness so it could be sold over the counter in supermarkets.
Perhaps some kids were getting high on it or something ;-)