Posted to uk.d-i-y
DerbyBorn[_5_] DerbyBorn[_5_] is offline

Default Moving primary phone socket

Mike Tomlinson wrote in news:YsL1vFQcSu2VFw
:

En el artículo o.uk,
Dave Liquorice escribió:

I can assure you the normal 50 V DC on a Direct Exchange Line
(ordinary phone line) is pretty shocking

Just you wait until someone rings it. Been there, done that.

MY house had a BT instalation. Then I went to Virgin. The BT underground
wire was disconnected in the grey box outside and the wire from the Virgin
box was joined to the wire in the box that comes into the house.

I recently replaced the wire as I wanted to reroute it directly to the
Virgin box. I have burried the BT box.

Who might I have upset?