Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default supermarket fuel

In article ,
Bob Eager wrote:
The most amusing car I saw from BMC was the Vanden Plas - 1100! The
owners of course swore it was faster, more economical, built better,
etc...

Might well have been better built in at least some ways. As it's often
interior trim that gives the impression of good or bad build. And the VDP
was considerably different from base models in this respect.

The A Series engine came in power outputs ranging from about 30-75 bhp
depending on version. And the output was quoted in the handbook - so easy
enough to see if it had more power than a similar looking version.

--
*Where there's a will, I want to be in it.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.