Mike

Default Philips K11 Needed

if its got oil around it, it is leaking, and it is bad.

always the case scenario. it just may solv your problem.

"Ken" wrote in message
On Mon, 04 Aug 2003 15:41:59 GMT, "killex"
wrote:

Thanks for schematics. I try to repair, then I tell you if it's OK. Do I
find the value for the capacitor or is it too strange (the value on my

K11
is 9500pF and not 11.5nF) ? I noticed C502 is dirty of oil. Is it a

paper
capacitor and can it give problems or can I maintain C502 without change

it
? Thanks

C502 may be faulty if its looking strange.

-----
I still use my old K9 (made march 1976) without any problems.
The capacitor on the image is one of my spare parts.

--

+ Ken +