Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default led floodlight

On Sat, 15 Aug 2015 12:15:20 +0100, Tim Lamb wrote:

I also saw what appeared to be a satellite of some sort,

travelling
North - South and much too fast to be an aircraft.

If that was about 9.45pm, it was the space station.

Overhead, Eastern England?

Wouldn't rule it out but the ISS is very bright, something that
attracts your attention. The first time I saw MIR it was a "WTF is
that, aliens?" moment, quite fast, very bright (think venus bright).
Came in and checked the Heavens Above web site.

Ordinary satellites look like medium brightness stars but then you
notice it moving.

--
Cheers
Dave.