Mike

Default Philips K11 Needed

you have to change c502.

"killex" wrote in message
Thanks for schematics. I try to repair, then I tell you if it's OK. Do I
find the value for the capacitor or is it too strange (the value on my K11
is 9500pF and not 11.5nF) ? I noticed C502 is dirty of oil. Is it a paper
capacitor and can it give problems or can I maintain C502 without change

it
? Thanks
Devis

"Ken" ha scritto nel messaggio
On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 22:17:39 GMT, "killex"
wrote:

Well...
When I push On button, TV set try to turn on itself, but as soon as

it
seems to bait the high voltage, TV set immediately extinguishes it,

and
then
repeat all this (in practice front panel "blink". Measuring with

multimeter
between base and emitter of BU208 (HV pilot) on board it seem to be in

short
circuit. I must try to measure it not on board. I need schematic to

find
if
there are other faulty components (it seems to be a non-electrolitic
capacitor that loses oil near BU208), too.
Thanks

This is for K9, but K11 is almoast the same.
The capacitor (C446) about 11,5 nF 2kV near the high voltage
transformer is a normal problem. It must be a very high pulse
tolerant capacitor. It's connected between collector and emitter.

I put some drawings on my site for you now.
http://w1.857.telia.com/~u85710889/docs/k9_k11
I hope it can help you.

--

+ Ken +