killex

Default Philips K11 Needed

Well...
When I push On button, TV set try to turn on itself, but as soon as it
seems to bait the high voltage, TV set immediately extinguishes it, and then
repeat all this (in practice front panel "blink". Measuring with multimeter
between base and emitter of BU208 (HV pilot) on board it seem to be in short
circuit. I must try to measure it not on board. I need schematic to find if
there are other faulty components (it seems to be a non-electrolitic
capacitor that loses oil near BU208), too.
Thanks

P.S.: Sorry for my bad english

"Mike" ha scritto nel messaggio
what problem are you having?

"killex" wrote in message
Hi.
I'm desperately looking for the schematic of an old Philips TVC

(Model
26C565/38Z with K11 chassis). Is there anyone that can help me ?
Thanks to all