Posted to uk.d-i-y
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default OT - A sad day ...

"harry" wrote in message
On Saturday, 8 August 2015 00:13:43 UTC+1, Arfa Daily wrote:
"harry" wrote in message
On Thursday, 6 August 2015 22:10:50 UTC+1, Arfa Daily wrote:
"harry" wrote in message
On Thursday, 6 August 2015 15:42:40 UTC+1, Arfa Daily wrote:
George Cole, brilliant British actor, my hero, and the 'real'
Arthur
Daley,
has died.

RIP, old mate ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-33803144

Arfa :-(

Even sadder the last bouncing bomb pilot has died.
A real hero, nor some bloody actor.

Always Harry, isn't it ? Just keep your dumb-arsed thoughts to
yourself
for
once ... :-(

Arfa

Celebrities are not heroes ****-fer-brains.
Heroes put their lives at risk to defend others.
Only the brain dead would use the term "football hero".
Only the brain dead would think any actor was a "hero".
Even the words they speak are not their own for they are brain dead too
bye and large.

Don't call me **** fer brains you arrogant opinionated arsehole. And as
ever, you are wrong, as one of the official dictionary definitions of the
word hero, is

"the principal male character in a story, play, film, etc." Quoted
synonyms
are "lead" and "star"

All of which, I think, qualifies George Cole in his role as Arthur Daley
in
Minder.

And since you are talking brain dead, only the brain dead would live in
ridiculous eco-bollox mud hut like yours ...

Drivel.
An actor might play the part of a hero.

Oh you stupid, stupid little man. And you have the audacity to call me
"****-fer-brains" ?

Do you know what a dictionary is ? Do you understand how it properly defines
words that you only think you know the meaning of ? No, of course you don't,
as you ably display with just about every post that you make ...

Can't think of a single actor who actually is a hero.

I don't remember Daley even playing the part of a hero.

Something here about heros seeing as you are so brain dead.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hero

And to you, who actually *is* brain dead, and clearly unable to read or take
on board any point of view but his own, try scrolling down your wiki
reference to the section called "See also" ...

Arfa