Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard[_10_] Richard[_10_] is offline

Default OT ish Slow Windows

On 31/07/15 13:46, dennis@home wrote:
8

Most people can't use linux mint, they need help but there isn't any.

what a stupendously ridiculous thing to say.

If there were decent help for windows, the OP wouldn't have posted
here.

Hpw many people here asking how to fix linux then?

More than post about fixing windows.
How many windows people even know about usenet?
Where are they going to get linux help when they don't know about usenet
and they can't ask in the local shop or a friend?

all over the interweb you dick. Flippin eck the help forums come as the
default browser home page...

You live in the clouds like most linux zealots, you use linux and know
where to get help so you expect everyone else to know how.

I domt. just know its a darned sight easier than getting windows or OS/X
help

Its thinking like that that stops linux beig more wide spread especially
when the ones that do ask questions get told they are too stupid to run
linux which happens far too often.

Total myth.

Does windows actually produce anything as helpful as this? Free?

http://www.linuxmint.com/documentati...glish_17.2.pdf

Dunno. Never needed anything like that, bearing in mind that I haven't
bothered to read the entire thing.