Posted to uk.d-i-y
Capitol Capitol is offline

Default Plusnet

tim..... wrote:

"Capitol" wrote in message
Is Plusnet in trouble today? My connection drops out every 5 minutes,
if it connects at all. I have to reboot the router to have any chance
of a reconnect.

I doubt such issued have anything to do with the backhauled network

it will be your connection into/at the local exchange

The rest of us will only be able to help if you are on that same exchange

tim

The router shows it's fully connected with good up and down speeds.
Looks like a DNS problem as it claims it can't resolve the address. I
guess BT are doing maintenance and haven't bothered to tell Plusnet.