Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tricky Dicky[_4_] Tricky Dicky[_4_] is offline

Default wiring sockets from ceiling rose advice needed

Been there, got the tee shirt Tim, there are always those tuit jobs. At the last house over the 30 years we were there we rewired, re-plumbed everything right down to stop cock, replaced every piece woodwork, and practically re plastered 80% of the walls and the list goes on. We had friends who used to come round to spot what had been knocked down or where any new holes were and they would go away disappointed if they could not spot a bare section of pink plaster. Domestic management finally got see every bit of pink plaster obliterated a few months before we put the house up for sale which was a section at the back of the airing cupboard and only because she did it herself. Well you do not want to spoil them too much!

Richard