JimM

Default Redoing Bathroom - Help Please??

I'd also suggest suite then floor. However I would use marine grade ply
rather than hardboard as it will withstand the damp conditions better.

--
Remove BRAIN before replying
"chris French" wrote in message
In message , rakster
writes
Currently rennovating my bathroom and intend to do the following?

1.Place Hardboard over the floorboards to cover the whole bathroom
area
2.Then place Lino to cover all area
3.Then place all bathroom stuff i.e bath, pan & Cystern etc over lino.

A few people have suggested against 3. they have recommended that I
lay all my bath stuff first and then place lino.

In general I would install the bathroom then do the floor

The only time I would do the floor first is if the suite required it -
say an old cast iron style or I was using something pretty permanent and
hard to cut such as ceramic tiles or stone.
--
Chris French, Leeds