Rudolf Ladyzhenskii

Default Samsung TV TXB1920 Weird Problem

Try replacing AC filter capacitor.

Rudolf

"Brad Petria" wrote in message
Hi,

I have a Samsung TV TXB1920 in my shop with random green horizontal
lines, about the thickness of 2 or 3 scan lines. These are not retrace

lines,
and they are solid, unbroken lines accross the screen. You can see two,
three, or four of these lines at random locations on the screen.

Vibration
has no effect on the lines. Did you have a similar case?

Thanks in advance, Brad

Tip for your old computer (reduce discard pollution too):

If you can't sell your old computer, don't throw it away. Use it to

backup
your software by transferring files/folders from your new computer or

laptop
to it. I transferred my Windows folder and other stuff to my old computer
using "PC Link", which I downloaded from www.simtel.net (cool site).

http://www.simtel.net/pub/dl/52792.shtml (info or download)