Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] spuorgelgoog@gowanhill.com is offline

Default OT - low temperature wash

On Saturday, 18 July 2015 22:39:35 UTC+1, Tim Streater wrote:
Oh no points down so I don't impale myself - I'm getting careless in my
old age. Other day I was shaking the water off a spoon I'd just rinsed.
Whacked the top off a glass that was sitting in the sink.

Hah. Yesterday I had a tin (large) of paint (dulux, not the cheap stuff) being used as a weight to hold two pieces of wood together while the glue set, until I knocked it all off the worktop and the tin of paint split and disgorged its contents on the kitchen floor.

After mopping up with a bucket of water with fairy and turps in, I managed to dislodge the bucket of painty turpsy water whilst emptying it in the sink and sent the whole caboodle sloshing along the worktop.

She also stacks clean stuff on top of whatever's in the cupboard, I
put the clean ones at the bottom of the stack to even out wear.

That's just sensible; I do that too.

Owain