Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Best paint to use on kitchen ceiling?

On Saturday, 18 July 2015 19:25:24 UTC+1, Phil L wrote:
"Fredxxx" wrote in message
The likes of Dulux and Crown suggest that their matt paints are not
suitable for kitchen ceilings, yet I believe a matt finish is best.

Am I correct that other surface finishes, ie eggshell etc have a slight
sheen to them?

If you believe the sheds and dulux et al, you'll need kitchen ceiling paint,
which is just paint, but costs twice as much because it's in a can with the
words 'kitchen ceiling' on it.

I'm waiting for them to make some 'bedroom window' wall paint and some 'big
wall on the stairs' paint so that I can get some jobs done.

What I don't get is how many fall for this stuff

NT