Liz

Default Reluctant taps

Ed Sirett wrote:
Liz wrote:

In my son's bathroom, both the sink taps and the shower thing that's
over the bath taps (looks like a telephone!) allow very little
water through. The shower not at all - the other taps are pretty
well unusable.

What would cause this and what can be done to remedy it?

I'm taking a wild guess here that this is a loft conversion?
That theres a pump that's no longer working?

There is just enough water pressure to get to the lowest outlets (the
bidet)

Failing that I need more info.

Thanks Ed, and others. No it isn't a loft conversion, just a normal 1st
floor bathroom. I suspect the problem is limescale, though it must be a
really big problem to completely block the taps. Hull.

I'll follow the advice with the descaling product (no, not the electronic
one!) and lots of scraping and see if that does the trick. I want to try
and do it during an evening spent there babysitting so hopefully won't cause
more problems than I solve.
Thanks again

Liz
---