Posted to uk.d-i-y
Phil L Phil L is offline

Default Best paint to use on kitchen ceiling?

"Fredxxx" wrote in message
The likes of Dulux and Crown suggest that their matt paints are not
suitable for kitchen ceilings, yet I believe a matt finish is best.

Am I correct that other surface finishes, ie eggshell etc have a slight
sheen to them?

If you believe the sheds and dulux et al, you'll need kitchen ceiling paint,
which is just paint, but costs twice as much because it's in a can with the
words 'kitchen ceiling' on it.

I'm waiting for them to make some 'bedroom window' wall paint and some 'big
wall on the stairs' paint so that I can get some jobs done.