Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian-Gaff Brian-Gaff is offline

Default Best paint to use on kitchen ceiling?

I've never noticed much difference between paints when I could see, nor has
anyone else since, and it was Dulux. The only issue is that the ceiling
needs to be fairly non porous for most modern paints it seems the older
stuff was more gloopy and covered better.
brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
wrote in message
On Friday, 17 July 2015 11:27:41 UTC+1, Fredxxx wrote:
The likes of Dulux and Crown suggest that their matt paints are not
suitable for kitchen ceilings, yet I believe a matt finish is best.

Am I correct that other surface finishes, ie eggshell etc have a slight
sheen to them?

yes, and is more wipeable and more water resistant.

NT