Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Best paint to use on kitchen ceiling?

"ss" wrote in message
On 17/07/2015 19:30, ARW wrote:
"Fredxxx" wrote in message
The likes of Dulux and Crown suggest that their matt paints are not
suitable for kitchen ceilings, yet I believe a matt finish is best.

Do you not have a woman to tell you want to she wants the ceiling
painting with and all other criteria is thrown out the window?

I reckon its just as quick to paint a kitchen ceiling compared to trying
to clean it, unless its just a few splats.

But if the problem is the fat/smoke from grilling steaks etc,
you need to clean the ceiling before repainting it to get the
new paint to stick properly.