Carmine Castiglia

Default Mitsubishi CS-2656R No Color

Turned this TV on today to find no color on any channels. I swapped the
cable box (digital, Scientific Atlanta Model ?) with one from my son's room
and still no color on this tv (his works fine with either cable box). I
tried using the regular 75 ohm cable input, the external video RCA-connector
input, and the S-Video input all with the same no-color result.

Interestingly, the on screen programming functions still appear in their
normal colors, mostly yellow with occasional other colors. The "Tint"
setting bar, for example, appears half red/half green.

Would appreciate some thoughts...