Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default A toilet anywhere?

Brian-Gaff used his keyboard to write :
There was an ad on the radio the other day which I did not catch but appeared
to be saying now you can have a toilet anywhere.
Is this true, as I'm considering putting a timber megashed thing near the
bottom of my garden well away from nasty interfering psus and powerline
adaptors for my radio listening etc, and might need a toilet that is closer
than 150 feet away!

I don't want to get involved in pipes running down the garden, but I have a
feeling the only way is one of those portable jobs that caravans use.
Brian

Saniflow and there is only one thing worse than a Saniflow - that's a
Saniflow with long discharge pipes.

--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)