Jerry G.

Default ATX Power Supp. service

Given the low cost of replacements, the complexity of them, the high
cost of parts handling and labour, the manufactures do not support
service on them. They will not supply parts or service information.
There is no infostructure on their part for this.

You can buy these supplies cheaper than the labour to service them. A
descent tech in the US must be paid about $20 to $30 an hour. If you
count his time for a few hours of work on each supply and the parts, and
even without considering the business overhead, you can buy a new supply
for much less!

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com
Instruments http://www.zoom-one.com/glgtech.htm
"Bartłomiej Zarzycki" wrote in message
How or where I can find some documents for repair atx power suppliers ?

I planning to buy power supplier which I have repair documents and save
money and natural environment in future.

I already have CODEGEN 300x1 300W (broken)