Dave D

Default ATX Power Supp. service

"Bartłomiej Zarzycki" wrote in message
How or where I can find some documents for repair atx power suppliers ?

I planning to buy power supplier which I have repair documents and save
money and natural environment in future.

I already have CODEGEN 300x1 300W (broken)

Repairing ATX PSUs is IMO often a pointless endeavour, given the low cost of
replacements, and the amount of damage a faulty one can do to a PC. If it is
blown, ie switching transistors shorted, dispose of it, it isn't worth it.
If I have time on my hands I will sometimes repair PSUs with startup
faults, but anything more serious goes to the dump.

Dave