Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bill[_18_] Bill[_18_] is offline

Default Keter toolboxes, any good, any experience here?

In message , Jim GM4DHJ ...
writes

wrote in message ...

Does anyone here have one or have any comments about Keter stuff in
general?

Chris Green
·

Keter garden storage boxes made in Israel are rubbish quality so I wouldn't
trust a tool box made there ....

I have a Keter shed, which I liked until the door catch worked loose in
wind, one door blew open and threw bits of hinge and door to the ground.
My jigsaw-like repair with oodles of epoxy have worked, but I'd look for
more robust construction next time.

I've got a load of stuff in there, all piled up. The walls and doors bow
out (not in the sense of taking applause) a bit where things lean on
them.
--
Bill