Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Pounder Esquire Mr Pounder Esquire is offline

Default OT Cigarettes

"harry" wrote in message
On Friday, 19 June 2015 13:12:34 UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
"Tim+" wrote in message
"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote:
"Tim+" wrote in message
Chris Hogg wrote:
On Thu, 18 Jun 2015 20:02:39 +0100, "Mr Pounder Esquire"
wrote:

Mrs Pounder Esquire has been smoking snouts for 53 years.
Three months ago she got one of those e-fag things. After two weeks
she
stopped smoking it, she no longer needs a snout and would not
bull****
me.
She gave the e-fag to me.
I have been a very heavy smoker for 45 years, and I LIKED it.
I've not had a snout for six weeks and do not want one. There is a
pack
of
unopened snouts in the house.
Shirley this must be worth a try?

Well done, sir!

And the Welsh are going to discourage their use by banning them in
public places, on the grounds that they encourage young people to
take
up smoking. How stupid is that!
http://tinyurl.com/p3z4723

Have seem all the flavoured vaping stuff? There is no way that is
aimed
at
smokers trying to give up, it's all about getting kids addicted.

Yeah right.
From 40 per day to zero per is one hell of a failure.

It's fine for those genuinely trying to stop but has it cured your
nicotine
addiction? Just look at the flavours and packaging of the stuff on sale
now
and tell me you think that they're not trying to hook kids in.

I feel better, I can taste my food better, my sense of smell has
improved, I
do not stink of fags, my clothes do not stink of fags the list goes on.
I do not care who they hook in.

But will you be less or more crotchety?

I had to Google "crotchety"
Dunno, I have never been that way.