Posted to uk.d-i-y
J1MBO/m J1MBO/m is offline

Default OT Cigarettes

"J1MBO/m" wrote in message

"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in message

"J1MBO/m" wrote in message

"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in message

"J1MBO/m" wrote in message
All smokers are disgusting ...

Have you ever posted anything constructive or interesting here, or in
your
silly back biting uk.radio.amateur group?
All you have ever done here is ask silly questions and make dumb
comments.
I do seem to remember that in your "poverty laptop" thread you
described this group as good for trolling - or words to that effect.
You seem to be a bit of a dickhead.

yes...but what can you do ...

I'm not a prolific poster here, but I have:
Asked valid questions.
Rightly or wrongly offered solutions.
Posted OT perhaps, but that was for a spot of fun.
All that you have ever done is to ask silly trolling questions.

End of -

you are no fun at all...cheer up and have a harry rag ...

life is too short .....