Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default OT Cigarettes

On Friday, 19 June 2015 14:05:34 UTC+1, GMM wrote:
On 19/06/2015 12:11, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
GMM laid this down on his screen :

I think it should be positively promoted in pubs[1]: The smoking ban
has been a significant factor in the high level of pub closures in
recent years. By promoting vaping, pubs could bring in custom to help
their viability and encourage people to quit the fags at the same time,
restoring a valued national institution and doing significant good for
public health.

[1] I'm sure it's already the case in some, but none that I've been in
around here

I think the trouble for pubs is cheap supermarket booze and home entertainment.
Fags has little to do with it.