Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Cigarettes

On 19/06/15 16:05, GMM wrote:
On 19/06/2015 15:57, Tim Watts wrote:

Rabid non smokers

That's because a subset of that group are the sort of humourless
*******s who wouldn't know a good time if it had a rave in their house.

I am not criticising the right of people to be in a smoke free
atmosphere - but banning smoking on say an open station platform is
stupid.

I tell you, if between the New Puritan Killjoys and the Sharia nutjobs,
if it gets any worse, I will take to farming weed and stocking up on
nitrous.

Then it'll be everyone round to your place at the weekends!

You'd be very welcome.

But you'd have to "nick" my stash while I was "out" as I'm not doing 7
years for supplying you!

disclaimer
Dear humourless ****s who may be reading this in an archive, this is a
joke, you morons. I have no intention of getting caught breaking the law.
/disclaimer