Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Cigarettes

In article ,
Jonno wrote:
I've never quite understood politicians being so down on 'illegal'
drugs given so many of them seem to drink too much - and alcohol is
just as dangerous a drug as most.

If we were starting with a clean sheet, alcohol would be an illegal
drug.

If you were starting with a clean sheet, we'd all be dead from drinking
poisoned water. You do know why we drank a lot of beer?

The sort of small beer made to sterilise water would probably still be ok.
But I doubt the average alcohol user today would be happy with it.

--
*Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.