Posted to uk.d-i-y
rick rick is offline

Default anybody still have a working BBC computer ?

In article ,
rick wrote:
I have a single 3.5" FD that was authored on a BBC compact.

It contains a few text files I would like to get off the disk .........
anybody have one of these pieces of history that still work?

You don't seem to have come back to this, but I'd certainly be willing to
transfer it to a CD or whatever, if my RPC can read it.

Contact me by email - address at the bottom of the post and note the spam
trap.

the total files would be very small ... could simply email them to me
.... couple of hundred kb at most