Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mounting a shed base using paving slab strips

On Wednesday, 17 June 2015 22:45:10 UTC+1, wrote:
On 17/06/2015 21:01, dennis@home wrote:

What the OP needs is some cardboard tubes out of carpets and some ready
mix. He can dig holes, put hardcore in the bottom poor some concrete in
and when set put the tubes in and cut to the right height and then fill
with ready mix.

An interesting idea (ignoring the difficulty of converting carpet to
cardboard ;-) ) - that would give me pillars to set the base on but I'd

concrete blocks seem simpler

prefer to have something I could put a coach bolt through.

NT