Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default something else for ukip supporters

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
All it required was sensible negotiations between the workforce and
employer.

I waited the first 30 years of my life for that.

It never happened.

No surprise there. People who expess your sort of views are never going to
be accepted by other union members. Nor management, come to that.

When I met people like you in the workplace, I understood why.

Thanks for the compliment.

Something you union haters wouldn't approve of.

--
*Aim Low, Reach Your Goals, Avoid Disappointment *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.