Jiri Kuukasjärvi

Default Technics SA-TC30 amplifier

I disassembled the unit, and checked solderings..
There were some cracks on solderings of those power
IC´s (or whatever, sorry for my english.) Anyways, I resoldered them.
I´m now testing it.. We´ll see if the problem is solved.

- Jiri K.

Alex wrote:

check for dry joints around the power output IC and on main board. Thats the
first step.
eliminate that before hunting for faulty components.

Alex.

"Jiri Kuukasjärvi" wrote in message
Hi!

I have this AV-amplifier.. And there´s a problem.
After 30-45min on use, the outputs mute. No sound.
Works ok after turning off & on again. For a while. Then again, no
sound.
Amplifier works ok after it has heated up enough..

This seems to be temperature-related problem.. Maybe a bad soldering?
Or possibly some bad component? Any suggestions? I haven´t yet opened
the machine.

- Jiri K.